Home » Kenya
Hotels & Lodges »
Masai Mara National Reserve
Adventure Africa Holidays is a specialist tour operator with
its office headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya but operating
throughout East Africa.
We offer Safaris to Siana
Springs Intrepids Camp, Masai Mara Siana Springs Camp, Siana
Springs Camp, Heritage Hotels East Africa, Maasai Mara, Kenya
Safaris Tour Operator to Masai Mara, Kenya Tour Operator,
Safaris to Siana Springs Camp, Masai Mara Siana Springs Camp
Safari Lodge Kenya, Masai Mara Siana Springs Camp.
Siana Springs Intrepids Camp, Masai Mara, Kenya:
- Siana Springs Camp is
situated at the base of the Ngama Hills, on the
eastern edge of the Maasai Mara Reserve, Siana Springs
Camp occupies a lush indigenous forest watered by the
largest natural springs in the Mara ecosystem –
‘Siana’ or ‘the plentiful’ springs in Maa. Siana
location in the heart of the Siana Group Ranch offers
guests unique opportunities for thrilling walking
safaris, night drives and fly-camping along the
seasonal streams beneath the Ngama Hills, while our
hosts will also treat you to uniquely uncontrived
interpretive tours of their manyattas, cattle bomas,
cultural and community facilities.
Siana Springs Intrepids Camp
- 38 luxury tents spread amid woodlands and ponds
- Large single or double beds and classic furnishings
- Modern en suite bathrooms with hot showers
- Secluded verandahs with all-day bar service
- Large dining room and open-air dining terrace.
Siana Springs Camp Facilities:
- Freeform swimming pool and sunbathing terrace
- Private conference room with business facilities
- Boutique with souvenirs and safari essentials
- Reliable phone, e-mail, fax and postal services
- Full single-day laundry and valet services.
Siana Intrepids Camp
- Game drives with highly trained personal guides
- Escorted walking safaris and night game drives
- Riverside banquets in the main Mara reserve
- Arrangements for dawn hot air balloon safaris
- Bush breakfasts and dinners under the stars
- Romantic sundowners on the Ngama Hills
- Unique lifestyle tours with our Maasai hosts
- Heritage's famous Adventurers' Club for the kids.