Transfer money to friends and family in Kenya quickly, safely, and affordably. Trusted by over 600K users. Send to M-PESA mobile wallets and select banks.
How do I send money from USA to mpesa?
Go to M-Pesa and select Lipa Na M-Pesa. Select Pay Bill and enter business number 255255. Enter recipient’s mobile number as account number in the format 2557XXXXXXXX then Enter amount, M-Pesa PIN and confirm the transaction. You can also go to “M-Pesa Global” under the M-Pesa menu on the mySafaricomApp.
How can I send money from USA to Kenya?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Kenya
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash, Airtime or Mobile Money: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Can mpesa receive money from abroad?
M-PESA registered customers will receive the funds from abroad on their M-PESA account.
How do I send money abroad via mpesa?
How can one access this service?
- By dialling *840# >Accept terms and conditions to Opt in > Select send money abroad.
- MySafaricom App > Select M-PESA> Select M-PESA Global>Accept terms and conditions to Opt in > Select Send.
How can I send money from Tigo to M-Pesa?
“To send money to the different services, Tigo Pesa customers can dial *150*01# on their mobile phones, select send money, send out of the country, select either Kenya, Uganda or Rwanda,” explained Pesha.
Can I use M-Pesa outside Kenya?
While M-Pesa doesn’t allow money transfers outside of Kenya, by using Remitly, you can easily transfer money from outside the country into an M-Pesa mobile wallet.
What is the best way to send money to Kenya?
The best ways to send money to Kenya
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
What is the cheapest way to send money to Kenya?
The Cheapest Way to Send Money to Kenya
- Payoneer – very convenient for sending and receiving. …
- Wise (formerly Transferwise) – very low cost and also a convenient method for transfers to most countries.
How I can receive money from USA?
5 Smart Ways to Receive International Payments
- A Multi-Currency Account.
- Online Payment Gateways.
- A Bank Transfer Minus the Bank.
Can I receive money from abroad in my bank account?
You can receive money from overseas through a transfer from the sender’s bank account straight into your bank account. … Typically, these transfers are expensive because banks charge hefty exchange rate margins when transferring to different currencies, and also apply fees.
How can someone send me money from another country?
Here are some of the top services for sending money internationally.
- Western Union. Western Union is the best bet if your family member or friend needs to receive money via cash. …
- MoneyGram. MoneyGram is the second-largest money transfer provider and competes with Western Union. …
- PayPal. …
- Xoom. …
- TransferWise. …
- OFX. …
Which countries have M-Pesa?
|Operating area||Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Afghanistan, Lesotho, DRC, Ghana, Mozambique, Egypt, Ethiopia|
How do I send money Western Union from USA to Kenya?
Send money online
- Log in. Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent.
- Fill in transfer details. Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
- Send with confidence. Share your tracking number (MTCN)1 with your receiver.
Is Western Union working in Kenya?
Local and convenient
More than 1,500 agent locations1 in Kenya.
How much is it to send 3500 via M-Pesa?
501 to Ksh 1,000 will cost you Ksh 28 shillings. Sending any amount between KSh. 1501 to Ksh 2500 will cost you 22 Kenyan shillings. Sending an amount of more than 2501 and less than 3500 will be charged at Ksh 51 bob.