How can I get PayPal account in Nigeria?
With the following steps, opening a PayPal account to receive money in Nigeria is possible.
- Choose a foreign PayPal platform.
- Select account type.
- Enter your valid email address.
- Describe your business.
- Enter your personal information.
- Confirm your email address.
- Link and confirm credit or debit card.
How can I open a PayPal account in Nigeria 2021?
Firstly log on to www.paypal.com/ng. Click on signup, select Personal / Business. Personal will be for your personal debit card and business for your company debit card (if you have one).
Which bank uses PayPal in Nigeria?
First Bank has become the first and only PayPal partner in Nigeria. PayPal which prides itself as the most secure, easy and fast way to make online purchases in 203 countries yesterday partnered First Bank Nigeria Limited to enable its customers to easily open a verifiable PayPal account.
How do I open a verified PayPal account in Nigeria?
You will need your ATM card to open and verify your PayPal account in Nigeria. You will need to sign in to your email account and click on the verification link. Once you have successfully signed in, click the GET VERIFIED link to confirm your account.
Does Gtbank work with PayPal?
That is, you can receive fund into Gtbank account via PayPal and as well send money into your PayPal account from your Gtbank account through the MasterCard naira.
Can Nigerian PayPal receive money?
Yes, PayPal works in Nigeria. You can open a personal account to send money, pay bills or shop online. You can also open its business account to receive funds online in Nigeria.
How do I open a verified PayPal account?
Here’s how to Verify your account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Get Verified on your Account Overview.
- Select the verification method you want to use.
- Enter your information, then click Continue.
- Click Confirm, then click Submit.
For a long time, people resident in Nigeria were not officially supported on PayPal. They could not open and use PayPal accounts. That changed eventually, but with a limitation: Nigerian PayPal accounts can not receive funds, and can only send funds only when linked with a Nigerian bank card and account.
Which card is accepted by PayPal?
PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
How do I withdraw money from my PayPal account in Nigeria?
To Withdraw Money To Your Bank Account
- Go to Wallet in your account.
- Click Withdraw money link.
- Select where you’re transferring the money from, and then select the Credit Card/bank account.
- Choose an amount you want to transfer to your Nigerian bank account.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request, then click Transfer.
Why is PayPal not working in Nigeria?
Currently, personal accounts do not support receiving money in Nigeria. You can only open Personal Accounts and send money online from the same. You can also make payment to millions of merchants around the world that accept payment via Paypal. … Naira, the official currency of Nigeria, is currently not supported.
How do I receive money through PayPal?
How to receive money on PayPal
- Log in to PayPal.com.
- Click on the three-dot menu button next to your PayPal balance.
- Select Send or request money.
- Click on the Request tab.
- Enter the person’s email.
- Hit Next.
- Enter the amount, currency type, and (optional) a note.
- Click Request Now.
How can I withdraw money from PayPal?
Log in and go to your Wallet. Click Transfer Funds. Click Transfer to your bank account. Follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
Here’s how to withdraw funds through your PayPal app:
- Tap PayPal Balance on the home screen.
- Tap Withdraw Funds.
- Follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.