How can I receive money from Paga?
Three simple steps!
- Provide your sender with your. valid mobile phone number or. bank details (name, account. number and account name)
- Request that your sender goes to any. of Paga’s International Remittance. Partner’s outlet or website and selects. …
- Receive funds instantly in your. Paga account or directly in. your bank account.
What bank does Paga use?
Paga is provided by Pagatech Limited (“Pagatech” or “We”), a private limited liability company licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide electronic payment systems services.
How can I transfer money from Paga to bank account?
Send to Paga agent or ATM for pickup: Send to Paga agent or ATM for pickup: Dial *242*3# and enter the amount.
Send to bank account: Send to bank account:
- Dial *242*AMOUNT*10-digit NUBAN number# . e.g *242*5000*0021456732.
- Select the recipient’s bank and enter their phone number.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction.
Does Paga do international transfer?
International money transfers for pick-up via Paga can be initiated at westernunion.com in 24 countries, or at participating Western Union Agent locations worldwide.
Can Paga receive money from abroad?
Yes, you can receive money from any of our overseas partners – WorldRemit, Moneytrans, TerraPay, USA Concierge, MoneyGlobe, MFS Africa, FGC, Telcoin etc. into your Paga account using your mobile number.
How much does Paga charge per transaction?
|Transaction||Debit Card Fee|
|Deposit to Bank||1 to 30th transaction in a month||1.50%|
|31st transaction and above||1.50%|
|Merchant Payments (Bill Pay)||Non Express Checkout, e-Pay, PaymePage or Paga Connect||Free|
How does Paga work in Nigeria?
Paga works through a mobile phone application or online through the company’s website. With Paga, customers are able to deposit and save money, purchase prepaid phone credit, pay utility and cable bills, and make payments to retailers. … Paga has numerous outlets across the country where its agents act as human ATMs.
How can I transfer money through ATM card number?
How to do Account to Account Funds Transfer via ATM?
- Visit an ATM and insert the ATM/debit card.
- Choose the preferred language.
- Enter the debit card PIN and click ‘Yes’ to continue.
- Then choose the “Fund Transfer” option provided at the bottom most corner of the ATM display.
- Enter the beneficiary’s bank and account number.
How can I transfer money through ATM online?
Transfer Money Online Using a Debit Card on Paytm via Wallet
- Log in to the Paytm app using your credentials.
- Go the ‘Wallet’ section on the home screen of your app.
- Enter the amount that you wish to add from your debit card to your wallet and click on ‘Add Money to Wallet’
What is the full meaning of Paga?
Acronym. Definition. PAGA. Public Address and General Alarm.
Can I use Paga to pay for UK visa?
So u Can use #paga to pay for uk Visa, Dope.
Is Paga available in Nigeria?
Paga enables Nigerians to transfer money to anyone via their mobile phone or Internet connected device, or by visiting any retail agent in Paga’s nationwide network.