How can I check my car details?
Find Vehicle Registration Details with an SMS
- Type VAHAN <space> vehicle’s registration number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
How do I renew my car particulars?
The first step is to go to licensing office and present the expired license of your vehicle.
Renewal of vehicle particulars guide
- Name of the vehicle owner.
- Drivers License Number.
- Registration number.
- Place of issue.
- State of registration.
- Address of vehicle owner.
How do I get original papers for my car?
Go to your nearest registering authority and bring along your identity document and complete form DRC (Application for Duplicate Registration/Deregistration Certificate in respect of Motor Vehicle) and form DCT (Declaration in respect of Lost Documents). Bear in mind that only a title holder can request a duplicate.
What are the vehicle particulars in Nigeria?
List of 6 Important Vehicle/Car Documents in Nigeria (FRSC,LASTMA,VIO,Police)
- Driver’s licence. The first and the most obvious one is your drivers license . …
- Proof of Ownership/Change of Ownership. …
- Certificate of car insurance. …
- Certificate of Road Worthiness. …
- Vehicle Licence or Registration. …
- Hackney Permit.
How can I check my car details through SMS?
How to Get Vehicle Registration Information via SMS/Text?
- On a mobile phone, open the Message application.
- In the message space, type VAHAN<space>Registration Number of the vehicle (Example – VAHAN WB123ABCxx9).
- In the recipient number space, enter the VAHAN SMS number: 77328-99899.
- Send the message.
How can I check the owner of a vehicle?
How to Check Vehicles Registeation Through SMS
- Using your mobile phone, open the SMS window.
- Enter your vehicle’s registration number and send it to 8785.
- You will get the following details about the car you wanted to inquire about: Chassis number, Engine number, Make, Registration date, Token paid and the Owner’s name.
How much does it cost to renew vehicle particulars?
Presently vehicle Registration and Licensing can be completed with between 25,000 To 30,000 Naira. While the renewal is between 10,000 to 13,000 Naira. However Lagos State government is on the verge of increasing both the Fresh registration and the renewal with Fresh Reg at 100,000 Naira and Renewal at 30,000 Naira.
How long can I drive with expired papers in Nigeria?
(Tip 107) “There is No Grace Period for Renewal of Expired Drivers License, Vehicle License and Documents in Nigeria.” “There is No Grace Period for Renewal of Expired Drivers License, Vehicle License and Documents in Nigeria.”
How much does drivers license cost in Nigeria?
Driver’s licence payment: According to FRSC Nigeria, it is 12,000NGN for 3years or 15,000 NGN for 5 years. It was formally 6,350 and 10,450 NGN for 3 and 5 years respectively.
Who is the owner of a vehicle?
The Owner Of A Vehicle/Car
The owner of a vehicle is the person or company that bought the vehicle or somebody who was given the vehicle as a gift. The owner is not necessarily and does not have to be the registered keeper or be the day to day user/driver of the car.
How do I put a car in my name?
To register and license a built-up vehicle, you need the following documents:
- RLV Application Form.
- Your ID.
- Form SOA (an affidavit confirming where the parts were obtained and the receipts for the parts used)
- A South African Police clearance certificate.
What is a BRN certificate?
A Business Register Number is basically like an ID document for businesses. If you wish to register your vehicle under your business name, you need to apply for a BRNC (Business Register Number Certificate).
How can I get my RC particulars online?
STEPS SHOWN IN DOCUMENT FOR RC PARTICULAR SERVICE
- Step 1: To avail the service,User has to Login on “vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahaneservice/”
- Step 2: On successfully login, Move your mouse over “Online Services” and select “RC Particulars”.
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number, Chassis Number and Click on Generate OTP.
What papers should I have in my car?
The critical stuff to keep in a car glove box
- Medical information. …
- Emergency contact numbers. …
- Pen and paper. …
- Proof of insurance. …
- Owner’s manual and maintenance schedule.