How can I send money to Mauritius?
Let’s take a look at a few payment options for sending money to Mauritius with these providers:
- Bank transfer, card (debit or credit), SWIFT, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Bank transfer, SWIFT, debit card or cheque.
- Bank transfer or card (debit, credit, and prepaid)
- Bank transfer or card (debit or credit)
How can I send money from UK to Mauritius?
Best Ways to Send Money from UK to Mauritius
- The cheapest: Remitly.
- The fastest: Remitly and PayPal.
- The cheapest (transfer to cash pick-up): Western Union.
Does MoneyGram work in Mauritius?
With 15 trusted locations in the Mauritius, it’s fast and reliable. We make it easy to send and receive money.
What is the best way to transfer international money?
Here are some of the top services for sending money internationally.
- Western Union. Western Union is the best bet if your family member or friend needs to receive money via cash. …
- MoneyGram. MoneyGram is the second-largest money transfer provider and competes with Western Union. …
- PayPal. …
- Xoom. …
- TransferWise. …
- OFX. …
Which bank uses MoneyGram?
With MoneyGram from FNB it’s easier than ever to send and receive money. It’s quick, easy and safe to get cash to your friends and family around the world; and available to anyone with an FNB account. You can do a MoneyGram transaction at any FNB Branch, FNB ATM or via FNB Cellphone Banking.
Does world remit work in Mauritius?
With the new bank transfer service, WorldRemit is launching money transfers in three new markets – Mauritius, Mozambique and Namibia – and expanding its footprint in six other countries.
What documents do I need to send money through MoneyGram?
How to send money
- For all sends: Your I.D. where applicable. Your recipient’s full name matching their I.D. and their location. …
- If sending to a bank account, you also need your recipient’s bank name and account number.
- If sending to a mobile wallet, you also need your recipient’s mobile number with international dial code.
What is the safest way to transfer money internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
Is Western Union cheaper than bank transfer?
Money transfer services can cost less than bank fees
For example, with Western Union, you can send money online to bank accounts around the world for no transfer fee when you pay with POLi. You can also take advantage of no transfer fees for international bank transfers over $5,000.